FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does Prompted work?
Great question, let us show you! Check out our onboarding video here.
Is Prompted private and secure? Where is my data stored?
At Prompted, we take your privacy very seriously. All of your journal entries are password protected and stored safely in the cloud. This is way better then leaving your paper journal on a park bench… we know, we’ve been there.
What is the benefit of an annual subscription?
- Access to Prompt Pathways written by Thought Leaders
- Exclusive library of thousands of Prompt Pathways
- ReplyWrite™ email feature to respond directly In your inbox
- Daily prompts for one-off inspiration
- Weekly Prompted self-improvement tips via email
- Members-only live challenges
- Access to our private digital community
Does Prompted work on my mobile phone?
Yes! Prompted is designed for people who DO, so it works on laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Whatever your preferred device, you can journal your thoughts from anywhere.
Does Prompted work with all web browsers?
Yes. Prompted is designed for you and how YOU like to work. It works with all browsers and we will continue to update the platform as browser updates are released.
What is the Prompted Refund Policy?
Prompted not meeting your needs? We are sorry to hear that! We want to make it right. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will be sure to contact you right away.
Still have questions?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prompted Premium Membership
- $A new daily Prompt each weekday
- $Exclusive library of 1,000 prompts
- $Prompts personalized to you
- $Log and track your mood
- $Members-only events
- $Private digital community for 1:1 support
TRY FOR FREE
- $A daily prompt
- $A daily article
- $Log your gratitude
We hope you’ve been enjoying Prompted as much as we have enjoyed supporting it!
We’ve got some big things in the works, and part of it is rethinking how we deliver the best content in the best format. With that, I’m so sorry to say that we will be suspending our software for the time being while we work on our new initiatives.
Thanks for your understanding and we hope to be back soon!